25 Benefits of Daily Reiki Practice
As Reiki Practitioners, we are often very good at giving to others, but neglect our own self-care. Here are some wonderful benefits of doing a daily self-treatment with Reiki Universal life-force energy, that can bring you back in to balancer fast, and help you to become a better and more effective healer.
Explore the possibilities as you travel your Reiki path!
- Release stress and anxiety, and promote a feeling of well being.
- Balance the energy state of the physical and emotional bodies.
- Help to purify, detox and cleanse the physical and emotional levels of the body.
- Cleanse the psychic or subconscious to help the body’s natural healing.
- Help increase memory, clarity and focus of the mind.
- Reduce pain, discomfort and symptoms of injuries and disease.
- Induce a meditative state and awareness.
- Increase the mind’s intuitive level and dream awareness.
- Help to recognize that there is an existence beyond the physical body.
- Help in the treatment of the cause of disease on all levels: emotional, trauma, negative thinking and spiritual as well as chronic problems.
- Help in the healing of other modalities, medical treatments and/or counseling.
- Help with the ability to enjoy and receive a good night’s sleep.
- Promote creativity in many areas, including art, music, writing, dance, etc.
- Allow for the body and mind to enter a state of deep relaxation.
- Open the channels to intuition and psychic abilities.
- Help with anxiety and fears, teaching us how to deal with them.
- Help to see the big picture and keep things in perspective.
- Help to live a non-judgment life filled with empathy and compassion.
- Acceptance and expansion of our personal beliefs.
- Being present and living in the moment of the day.
- Increases self-confidence to try new things.
- Help with family, friends and business relationships.
- Help strengthen and expand our spiritual path.
- Help manifest our intentions.
- Help manifest our goals and dreams