Healing is about wholeness- balancing body, mind and soul. When we are moving in alignment with our soul, we are able to maintain good health, happiness and wholeness.
When we have mental/emotional issues in our lives that cause us stress an anxiety, this often leads to a block in the flow of the energy in our Aura or energy field. There are several methods we can use to increase the flow of energy into this field, bringing about a state of balance, which then allows the energy to flow unrestricted, therefore allowing the body to speed up it’s healing process and return the person back to health. Some of these include Meditation, Yoga, Tai Chi and Chi Kung (Qiging) to name but a few.
We can also address the mental/emotional issues head-on, knowing that once we heal the mental-emotional cause, the illness often disappears altogether.
Some of the tools we can use to bring back the balance between body and mind are:
- Reiki, Seichim/SKHM/All Love,
- Theta Healing and other energy healing systems
- TFH Kinesiology
- Yoga and Tai Chi
- Hypnosis and Hypnotherapy
- Inner Child Work
- Forgiveness Therapy
- EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique)
- and the list goes on
I sometimes use worksheets with my clients to help them move through their sticking points to a place where they can see that:
- Everything happens for a reason – so we can learn from the events of our life to make new choices for better outcomes.
- I believe that there is a path for each of us to follow. If we move off the path and stray from what we are meant to be doing with our life, things start to go wrong for us… it’s like, first God/ The Universe/ our Higher Self gives you a tap on the shoulder. If you ignore the message, don’t listen and make the changes necessary, then he/it gives you a punch in the arm. If you still insist on going against the tide, on ignoring the signs, not listening to your gut feeling, then you get your legs kicked out from under you! That means something major happens in your life to make you STOP and take notice. Makes you re-assess your life, and MAKES you change. This is often in the form of a life-threatening illness, so for heaven’s sake… take notice and ask: “what is the message I’m meant to get?” If you can’t change the circumstances, then you need to change your attitude towards the situation. This is often a case of forgiveness needed.
- We are all human beings doing the best we can with what we have at the time. This means that our parents or someone that hurts us usually is working from their frame of reference with regard to their background, their knowledge, their skills and coping mechanisms.
- We cannot teach what we never learnt, and neither can our parents or partners, so if we never learnt that we were loveable, because our parent pr partners never learnt how to love, then in order to overcome the past we must try to understand this, and learn to love ourself.
- Everyone that comes into our life is there to teach us something about ourselves, and we are there to teach them. We each bring into the relationship exactly what is needed to help each other overcome our past to discover our purpose for being. This means that on a Soul level, even those that hurt us love us so much that they are prepared to hurt us, so we can overcome our past issues and heal. Remember that it’s not what they do, but the emotion that comes up that is what we need to heal. It’s all about the growth of the Soul. Once you realise that, it makes it much easier to forgive, and look for the lesson. Ask “what is it about what they said or did that has upset me? Why did it push my buttons and cause me to get upset?” Once you can answer that, you’ll be further on the path to understanding yourself.
- Forgiveness doesn’t mean we condone what was done to us, nor does it mean that we forget- it would be silly to pretend it never happened, therefore allowing those people to continue to hurt us. Forgiveness has nothing to do with the other person, it simply means that we are no longer reacting to what was done to us in the past, but choose to act in new ways, change our behaviour and therefore our life. Just remember, if someone hurt you long ago, they’ve probably forgotten all about it and are busy just living their life, while you are still angry, frustrated, bitter and miserable. You become the prisoner of your old emotions and cannot move on. Forgiveness frees us to become happier people, who can move on with our lives, no longer re-acting to the past. (PS, you don’t have to tell them that you forgive them).
- Remember, if we always do what we’ve always done we’ll never get anything different. Change your mind (re-action) and you can change your life. Learn the lessons of this lifetime so you don’t have to continue to be faced with them over and over again.
- All of our feelings are good. They are there to help and guide us. Learn to name the feeling and associate it with what it indicates. Then you will be well on your way to finding a satisfying response for a happier life.
- We are all unique human beings who were born into this life because there is something special that only we can bring to the world. What job should you do? What would you do if you didn’t have to worry about making money to pay the bills? To find your purpose for life, think about what it is, that gives you passion, what excites you, then find a way to make it of service to mankind.
- You were born with all of the talents, skills and abilities you need to be exactly what you are meant to be in this life!
- You are loveable, you are loving, you are loved. You are perfect just the way you are. You don’t have to do anything to be loved, you are loved just because you are YOU.
Healing Tools to Download
Please click on the items below to download some tools to assist in the healing process. Feel free to share them with friends or loved ones. To download files right click and save to your hard drive.
- Stress & Mind-Body Connection
- Dealing with Feelings , Stress Busters
- Radical Forgiveness Worksheets and free online tools, Harmonious Workplaces
I also recommend that you follow the links on my links page and read the books from those websites, or purchase the DVDs.
Spiritiual / Intuitive Counselling
Spiritual counselling is available to help clients understand that there is a spiritual solution to every problem. Clients can also be taught how to meditate and reduce their stress.